- Aguner Parashmani: Invocation, in all the past few years we've always started the show with a Tagore song.
- Iktara (Ranjita) – G: Wonderful song from Wake Up Sid and composed excellently by National Award winner Amit Trivedi
- Aap Ki Haseen Rukh (Anandaroop) – G: No doubt one of Rafi's best and O P Nayyar's gem
- Dil Hai Chota Sa (Roopa) – D: Our signature that we've been doing ever since Rahman has composed it sometime in 1992. We'll do the Tamil version of the song
- Chanda Re (Roopa & Karthik) – D: Another Rahman number
- Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyaar Ke Charche (Anandaroop & Roopa) – G: A typical Shammi Kapoor, Rafi, Shankar Jaikishan combination
- Ninnindale (Karthik) – D: Regional pick, one of the most popular Kannada songs off late
- Bar Bar Dekho (Anandaroop)– G: Again another Shammi + Rafi combination
- Do lafzon Ki (Ranjita)– A: Asha/RD number, we can't have any show without them
- Kajra Mohabbatwala (Roopa & Ranjita)– F: A well tested number, we'd done it few years back - one of the nest female duets ever made in Hindi.
- Lakhon Hai Dilwale (Anandaroop)– G: Though not a Rafi number, still it's very Rafish. We've tried to keep many Rafi numbers this time because this is Rafi's 30th death anniversary
- Mera Naam Chin Chin Chu (Ranjita)- B Flat: Needs no introduction, one of best songs of Geeta Dutt
- O Sajna (Instrumental): We rarely do a show without any Salil number.
- Subhanalla (Anoop): One of Jatin-Lalit's last compositions and no doubt a terrific one.